Thursday 9 October 2014

Planning For The Prisoner - Storyboarding

So this is the start of a new four week project that I am doing individually. The title of the project is The Prisoner and to begin with I had to create a storyboard which isn't my favourite thing to do. There is a lack of quality in the drawings which I do apologize for - when I was told it could be a rough sketch I really went to town with it. Obviously a GCSE in art doesn't help my artistic - or in the case lack of - skills. The first one can't be see very well because there was a problem with the scanner but you'll get the idea in the finishing video.
 
So this is just a quick overview of the shots I'll be taking when filming this project. It gives both myself and everyone else the general idea on how I will film the shots such as camera movement, the type of shot and and dialogue/music that needs to be added when editing the final thing. There may be a few extra shots added here and there but generally I'll be sticking to my storyboard as a guideline.
This was just a short and sweet post and there will be two more added this week to do with more planning apects of the project such as the script and the shooting schedule so keep your eyes peeled.
Until next time,
 
Toni
 

1 comment:

  1. Artistic skill isn't necessary... You look like you've got a good range of shots here. I'd like to see a little more technical info to support this (e.g. location scouting, possibly some test footage) but this is a good first effort at planning a shoot

    ReplyDelete